Monday, September 10, 2012

Great Gear with Heart and Soul

I was finally able to take my new Vedavoo packs out for a test drive and I have to say they do not disappoint. The Spinner Daypack is the most comfortable pack I own hands down. The shoulder strap design is genius allowing you to slide the straps closer to the center of your chest allowing total range of motion of your arms without the restriction which makes it very easy to fish with. And don't worry, it has a laptop sleeve too.
The Hip Pack is perfect for this time of year because all I carry is my bead box and another small fly box with a few go-to streamers and chunks of flesh. The Hip Pack holds everything nicely.

Another thing I do have to say is that the gear from Vedavoo has heart and soul. Every piece is made by owner Scott Hunter on a single sewing machine. I couldn't help but to feel "special" to own this gear that is Made in the USA (proudly displayed). I love that this quality, functional gear was made by a single man in a shop with all American made materials.




Check out the gear in action at the link below!






No comments:

Post a Comment